Saturday, December 23, 2006
Merry Christmas Y'all......
Jack and I are spending the Christmas/New Year's holidays in Highlands, NC. Jack's son, Jonathan, and his girlfriend from Miami will be joining us here for three or four days. I have four small trees in the living room, along with all my Santa and snowmen figures so we really look like the holidays here. Not much for decorations outside, although I did put 400 multi-colored lights on the deck and, of course, the obligatory wreath on the door (which I made). Doesn't look as though we will have any snow this year. We have had several days of rain, but today the sun is shining brightly and it is an incredibly beautiful day. Later we are off to Asheville for a little bit of shopping, including a stop at Lowe's to check out all the discounted Christmas decorations. Looks like a lovely day for the hour and a half drive over there. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very happy, healthy New Year......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did great, Marian! I wish you and yours wonderful and safe holiday!
You can also go on myspace and have your pics and blogs all together there....mine is bluiz. I think you can get to it at myspace.com/bluiz, not sure.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jackie
Post a Comment