Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year ! ! !

Hello everyone. Hope all of you had a joyous Christmas. Here are a couple of photos of our Christmas decorations here in Highlands. I will add more as I have time. We have had just a dusting of snow, but for the most part the weather has been quite perfect. Temps down into the 20's at night but back up into the 50's and sunny and bright during the day. Feels like holiday time without freezing to death.

Jonathan and Stefanie are off to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN today but Jack and I elected to stay behind to run some errands and wait for a call-back from the plumber. Unfortunately our hot water heater seems to be giving us fits today. Only lukewarm water after the first two showers this morning. Lets hope the plumber is not out of town. Why is it that these things only happen when you have guests??? Oh well.....hopefully the plumber will return my call and have us back up and running before long.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted back to you somewhere...this is new to me too...Happy New Year!