I just received an email from my cousin, Bill, in Laconia, NH with the promised photos of Amelie's wedding in Paris last summer. I thought this would be the best way to share them so here they are......
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Marnie, I am not sure who those people are, but they look wonderful. Your home is beautiful. Mine looked like a gift shop...i have soo much Christmas stuff. I love pointsettias, but have to go fake, because they are poisonous to cats, and I had one cat that would not leave them alone. Oh well. Happy New Year
1 comment:
Hi Marnie, I am not sure who those people are, but they look wonderful. Your home is beautiful. Mine looked like a gift shop...i have soo much Christmas stuff. I love pointsettias, but have to go fake, because they are poisonous to cats, and I had one cat that would not leave them alone. Oh well. Happy New Year
Post a Comment