I just received a photo from Bruce of him and Jodi that was taken in San Diego when Bruce visited her at Thanksgiving. Thought everyone might enjoy seeing them. I think they look like a great couple. She has plans to move to OK sometime around the end of Jan. so sounds like things are getting serious with them. I sure wish them all the best.

Jack and I had a call from a high school friend of Jack's when we returned from Highlands. He and his wife, who live in NH, will be having a "mini class reunion" at their vacation home in Ft. Myers Beach, FL next week so Jack and I plan to go down to visit with everyone. Sounds like fun I think. There was a similar get-together last year and we really enjoyed ourselves. We will combine it with a car shopping trip and a trip to Lake Placid, FL to check out the possibility of purchasing a small condo there. We would like to buy something in that area to use as a "home base" when Jack has to go down to meet with clients. I have done some research online and there are several good possibilities so we will see how that goes. As for the car shopping, my van now has over 130,000 miles on it (thanks to all my travels in the past four years) and although I haven't had any problems with it (it is a 2000 Mercury Villager) I figure my luck is about running out and it will undoubtedly "nickel and dime" me to death if I don't get rid of it soon. Haven't had much luck finding something similar in this area that is used but with low mileage. Have decided I no longer want to spend the money for something new so will look for a good used vehicle. I am hopeful that perhaps I will have better luck in the Naples area.
Have a great week everyone. Till next time......
No comments:
Post a Comment